Thursday 2 December 2010

FIRST post

my first post.
how about background info.
i often start blogs an how i am GONNA be thin but then i drift and forget about them. a few months later i re read them and re motivate and begin a new blog, but this time its for real. I AM GONNA LOSE WEIGHT.
im not gonna think abiut is this how i wanna live life, counting calories? im just gonna take one day ata time.

soooooo
height: 5ft 8.5
weight: well i need to check but last time it was 63 kg so it may have changed. im not gonne set my goal as yet. im gonna give myself 7 days to get into the swing of things.

im not gonna start running as yet either its way too cold. im gonna dance and find some good exercise dvds- any recommendations.

and i dunno shud i post a pic of myself? i dont knowwwwwwww
maybe, then again maybe not. i dont mean my face but my body. so i can monitor it every week. ehhh shall have to see.

and now i need to find my fellow missionaries on teh journey to thin, so we can travel together and be skinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

x
R

No comments:

Post a Comment